Up to £30000
Inform Recruitment is recruiting a Technical Customer Service Advisor for a national wholesaler that supplies specialist machine parts. They have a loyal customer base and supply to companies across the UK. This Technical Customer Service Advisor role is an exciting new position due to the company’s success and its plans for growth.
The business offers excellent benefits, which include a generous profit-share bonus, excellent career development opportunities, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, a company pension scheme of up to 10%, 4 x salary life insurance, and free on-site parking. You’ll work Monday to Friday, 8 am until 5 pm – no weekends!
No day will be the same in this role, so you will enjoy variety and learning new processes. You will join a small, close-knit team, therefore being a team player is really important.
Your responsibilities as Technical Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Dealing with inbound customer queries on products and providing technical support and advice – via email and telephone.
- Checking stock levels.
- Accurately calculating and issuing quotations.
- Processing orders.
- Taking payments and processing purchases onto customer accounts.
- Monitoring outstanding orders.
- Chasing suppliers regarding outstanding stock and lead times.
- Contacting customers to update them on their orders.
- Booking in stock.
- Picking and packing orders within a small warehouse.
- Occasionally serving customers at the trade counter.
Ideally, you will have experience working with technical products. However, what is most import is a technical mindset and a keenness to learn. You’ll also need good customer service skills, drive, aptitude, basic numeracy skills and a great work ethic.
If you are looking for your next position and have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your up-to-date CV.