£28000 + bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in the Learning and Development industry.
As a Sales Support Executive, you will work alongside an ambitious and dynamic team, providing administrative and sales support to external sales managers and the marketing team.
As Sales Support Executive, your duties will include:
- Communicating and building relationships with clients by telephone, email, and face-to-face.
- Using LinkedIn to source leads, as well as effectively utilising the client database.
- Securing face-to-face meetings on behalf of the sales managers.
- Maximising event attendance by approaching new and existing clients.
- Providing sales data to sales managers when requested.
- Coordinating sales managers’ diaries and travel as required.
- Tracking sales-based activity and meeting notes on the CRM system.
- Building the client database and ensuring contact details are accurate and up to date.
- Working to individual targets and KPIs.
- Maintaining communication with event attendees.
- Attending quarterly events to support the registration process and to meet with clients.
What’s required for the Sales Support Executive role:
- Sales experience, either telephony or face to face.
- Ambition, integrity, and honesty.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to liaise with those up to the c-suite level.
- Excellent IT literacy.
- Following completing your 3-month probation, you will be entitled to the following: A quarterly bonus, 5% pension contribution, life insurance, private medical cover, income protection, and critical illness cover.
- Hybrid working.
- 35 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm with one hour for lunch.
- 25 days + bank holidays.