£25000 – £30000
Inform Recruitment is pleased to be working with GfA UK Ltd – a leading supplier of door drive and control equipment to the UK industrial door market. GfA values its employees and recognises their hard work. In exchange for commitment and longevity, they will provide career development and progression where possible.
On their behalf, Inform Recruitment is recruiting a Sales Engineer to maintain relationships with key accounts, develop new business, and provide informative and safety-driven solutions to customers’ needs. Before starting the role, you will attend GfA’s in-depth classroom-based product training.
It requires an ambitious, service-focused, persuasive and commercially aware individual who has a natural aptitude for forming good customer relationships. A technical mindset and a high level of numeracy are essential.
Your days will be varied and very fast-paced, so you’ll need to be able to work quickly, efficiently and multi-task. Ideally, you’ll have previous experience in proactive selling as well as producing quotes of a technical nature, but these are not essential. Experience in dealing with a high volume of inbound/ outbound customer calls, sales, or account management is a key requirement for this position.
As Sales Engineer, your duties will be:
- Working effectively as part of an internal sales team, responding to customer sales enquiries.
- Establishing customers’ technical requirements; promptly and accurately producing quotations.
- Following up on customers’ quotes to offer further assistance and convert them into a sales order.
- Creating and building effective relationships with customers.
- Liaising with the technical team to identify specialist customer requirements.
- Attending site visits to meet customers.
- Working as part of the sales team to achieve an annual sales target.
- Managing your time to increase quote conversions as well as sales development.
- Prioritising quotations.
Benefits: After your probationary period, you will have an annual leave entitlement of 25 days + bank holidays, and you will qualify for the company bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay, and a 5% company pension. There is ample free parking on-site.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00. Office-based.