£27000-£32000 + commission
My client is a wholesaler that supplies commercial customers across the UK. They pride themselves on delivering the best, most efficient service to meet their customers’ needs, supplying specialist, high-end, cost-effective products.
On their behalf, I am recruiting an experienced Internal Sales Executive. You’ll join a team of four, recently established to expand coverage and develop business within new geographical territories, and it is already seeing substantial success.
The Internal Sales Executive opportunity is one where you will reap the rewards for your hard work, as the commission is uncapped – but there are no sales targets or KPIs! This role is about quality, not quantity, so you’ll take responsibility for your success and be driven to get results. You’ll have excellent commercial awareness and know how to deliver outstanding customer service. You’ll be a fantastic communicator able to tailor your communication style to each individual. You’ll be resilient, persistent, and determined. You’ll be confident and outgoing and enjoy working as part of a team. Your position will start with in-depth product training.
As Internal Sales Executive, you will:
- Research relevant businesses and decision-makers
- Make outbound calls to new customers and build relationships with them
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Provide sales support to new customers and thorough product knowledge
- Track communications via CRM
- Work closely with Key Account Managers and Branch Managers
- Occasionally, accompany the Business Development Managers on customer site visits
The company offers excellent progression opportunities. Benefits include:
- Profit sharing bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme of up to 10%
- 4 x salary life insurance
- Free on-site parking
You’ll work 8 am – 5 pm with one hour for lunch. Part-time hours can be considered for the right candidate.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and have at least two years of sales experience, submit your up-to-date CV.