Inform Recruitment is working exclusively with a client that has a newly created fleet team. Due to the department’s expansion, they are looking to recruit an additional Fleet Administrator to support internal customers with their vehicles.
The business offers a friendly and relaxed working environment, 25 days annual leave, as well as an annual bonus based on the company’s performance. There is also the option to work from home one day per week. The role will begin with office-based on-the-job training, followed by a 6-day external course to teach you all you will need to know about fleet management. This is an especially great opportunity for candidates with an interest in cars or the automotive industry. Although the role will start in the business’s Warwick office, it is expected to move to their Kenilworth site early next year.
As Fleet Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the end-to-end process for drivers ordering new vehicles.
- Liaising with suppliers on all fleet-related activities.
- Using the fleet management system; inputting vehicle and customer information, tracking activities, and running reports.
- Using various supplier systems.
- Co-ordinating customer feedback.
- Supporting the Fleet Manager and Head of Fleet.
- Building relationships with suppliers, branch teams, senior managers, drivers, and accountants.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails via the fleet email inbox.
Experience in fleet would be highly advantageous to the Fleet Administrator position, but not essential. You will however need experience working within an office-based role, to hit the ground running with basic administrative procedures. Additional requirements are:
- Basic Excel and Outlook knowledge.
- Confidence to learn new databases.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to stay calm in pressured situations.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:00. There can be some flexibility around start and finish times for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like a role for you, submit your up-to-date CV ASAP!