Salary: up to £23000
My client is a leader in its industry, and it’s down to the excellent level of service they deliver. They value their employees and recognise hard work, and in return, they will provide career development and progression. The office is fantastic; open plan and tastefully decorated, with a comfortable and spacious breakout area.
Due to an internal promotion, I am recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join the Customer Services team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager and working as part of a small but experienced team, your role will be to process orders quickly and efficiently in line with agreed delivery dates to ensure complete customer satisfaction. You will also support the after-sales service and develop strong customer relationships.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Responding promptly to the sales order queue and prioritising the processing of orders.
- Creating accurate electronic sales orders.
- Inputting part numbers, customer details, and price information accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring communication with customers and distribution to meet agreed delivery dates.
- Professionally dealing with customers and their queries.
- Generating customer invoices and scanning all despatched orders.
- Administering consignment stock and raising stock transfers.
- Notifying the relevant departments of production orders and shortage requirements.
- Accurately keeping order records updated.
Although administration experience isn’t entirely necessary for this position, good communication and customer service skills are essential. Knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel is very important, as is the confidence and ability to learn new systems with ease. GCSEs of C and above are an essential requirement.
This is a very fast-paced position that requires attention to detail and accuracy. It also requires excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
Working hours are 8:30-5:00 with 30 minutes for lunch. There is ample and secure parking on-site. After a 6-month probationary period, you will be entitled to 25 days annual leave, the company bonus scheme, and company pension. The business likes to share success with social events.